Discuss here different C compiler set ups, and compiling executables for the ESP8266

By scratchrobot
tavalin wrote:Apologies for being off topic a bit but I watched some of your other videos scratchrobot.

Could you share your circuit for your wall switches? I planned to do something similar as I have the same ones and I'm curious whether you hacked the current PCB or made a completely new one.

I removed everything from those wall switch and added a small usb phone charger for the 5v.
The circuit and software i used can be found here https://github.com/mharizanov/ESP8266_Relay_Board
By scratchrobot
Pablo2048 wrote:Thank You scratchrobot. Unfortunately Your brief description is not enough for my skills :( - i've installed Apache and PHP (Uniform server), installed CodeMirror but don't know, how to continue...

You better start by installing the Sming framework and make sure you can compile the examples.
Then install a webserver so your esp8266 can download the compiled Basic_AirUpdate example.

To edit and compile the code from a webpage i used PHP and CodeMirror but if you little experience with PHP..etc than it is not simple :( Maybe Github can help you finding some examples to do the same thing.