Current News

Moderator: Mmiscool

By russm
Mmiscool wrote:Noticed you were using the htmlvar() function. Your page will not update until it is refreshed.

I thought that would happen with the timer, still learning. :)
I upgraded to the latest release of 3.0. I put in the clock program you had and it still does not refresh for me (looks like it would be every 10 seconds).

ok, I could be a bonehead, I counted to 20 and it didn't update. I'm looking at the serial connection and it says winsock connected <ip address> and it did update at least once, just not every 10 seconds... Probably my PC and connection.
By Electroguard
#48329 If I try running the interrupt example from the docs page it errors with...
"Failed to reach end of input expression, likely malformed input"

Code: Select allinterrupt d3, [change]
wait

[change]
if io(laststat,d3) = 1 then print "Pin put high" else print "Pin put low"
wait

I am NOT using nodeMCU, so as far as I can ascertain I do not have 'd' prefixed pins, therefore presumably my gpio00 pin should be referenced as the pin 0 which shows up on the [VARS} page.
But if I change gpio00 pin reference to buttonpin=0, the program still errors with...
"Failed to reach end of input expression, likely malformed input"

Code: Select allmemclear
let buttonpin = 0
interrupt buttonpin, [change]
wait

[change]
if io(laststat,buttonpin) = 1 then print "Pin put high" else print "Pin put low"
wait

So is it possible to use ESP_Basic V3 with non nodeMCU hardware, and if so, how?
By Mmiscool
#48350 I just ran your code on my end.

Code: Select allmemclear
let buttonpin = 0
interrupt buttonpin, [change]
wait

[change]
if io(laststat,buttonpin) = 1 then print "Pin put high" else print "Pin put low"
wait

Did not get any error and it worked as expected.

Do you have the absolute latest build? 3.0 alpha 2