Chat freely about anything...

By willwach
#51471 What do you think of this?
Its my first version of 3D printed case.
It a body with two bayonet lids.
Inside there is a little holder for the nodeMCU.

I put in an nodeMCU and some sensors for temperature, humidity and pressure.
By willwach
villTech wrote:nice. very nice for dht's. though readings maybe affected by heat generated by esp. a divider could help maybe.

You mean a divider below the esp?
Maybe one can do, but the system should be easy to assemble and with a divider it becomes much more complicated.
And I think there are many holes for ventilation and the esp is above the sensors. So heat rises up and the sensors are not affected.

Do you know an option to produce such enclosures? For example "injection moulding". Currently I'm doing by 3d printing service, but its really expensive.
By rudy
willwach wrote:Hi,

I'm creating a little project with my esp and now I'm searching for a nice enclosure.
Does anyone know where I can get one?

willwach wrote:Is no one interested on this topic or are there no interesting enclosures?

An enclosure should be appropriate for the device it is designed/selected for. You have not given any details about your project. What it does, how it is to interact int the environment it is to be used in.

Is your project a watch? Is it a controller in a power bank for theatrical lighting? Is it a weather station? Is it a GameBoy type toy? Battery operated or line cord powered? The purpose really does matter. What size does it need to be? What kind of budget do you have? Will it be mounted to a wall or will it sit on a table/platform?

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product ... 17027.html