Chat freely about anything...

By Ian Phill
#56912 Hello.
I have a device (SN75ALS176), this device send a pulse every 1 minute. I need to get this pulse through GPIO2 with Server Module and to send this signal to several Client Modules, this client to get this pulse through GPIO2 too.

Thank you in advance. I appreciate your help

The SN75ALS176 series differential bus transceivers are designed for bidirectional data communication on multi-point bus transmission lines.
By mrburnette
alt_slls040h.gif
TI part

The SN65ALS176 and SN75ALS176 series differential bus transceivers are designed for bidirectional data communication on multipoint bus transmission lines. They are designed for balanced transmission lines and meet TIA/EIA-422-B, TIA/EIA-485-A, and ITU Recommendations V.11 and X.27.

ESP8266 logic is "GND referenced" and differential input do not exist. Is your intent to GND reference the all differdntial inputs? More details are required before anyone can assist.

Ray
By Ian Phill
#57160 Is your intent to GND reference the all differdntial inputs?
Ray I appreciate your help. About the question, I don't know what you talking about. Can you be more explicit, Pls? Thank you one more time

In other word. What I need to do for to see through Serial Port the OUTPUT of the SN65ALS176?
By Ian Phill
#57208 Hello. This is the read from my device output through serial port for each loop. Below I leave my code

:0400FF0003040203F1 //output

#include <SoftwareSerial.h>
SoftwareSerial ESPserial(2, 3); // RX | TX

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
ESPserial.begin(9600);
}

void loop() {
if(ESPserial.available() > 0) {
Serial.write(ESPserial.read());
}
else {