A place to put your YouTube video that is ESP8266 related.

By Santhosh
RaspberryPiThree wrote:ESP8266-01. I've successfully connected my ESP-01 to L298N H-bridge motor driver and got it to rotate in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. But now I need to learn more Lua code. I'm using GPIO0 and GPIO2 on ESP-01 which are 3 and 4 respectively. gpio.write (3,1) spins clockwise and gpio.write(4,1) spins anti-clockwise. But I need to learn how to make the motor spin only half revolution, delay for 30 seconds and spin anti-clockwise in reverse for one revolution. What would be the Lua commands to do that?

Help me out
Can u share the esp01 interface withmotor drive circuit and also which motor u used
By asn
Santhosh wrote:
RaspberryPiThree wrote:ESP8266-01. I've successfully connected my ESP-01 to L298N H-bridge motor driver and got it to rotate in clockwise and anti-clockwise directions. But now I need to learn more Lua code. I'm using GPIO0 and GPIO2 on ESP-01 which are 3 and 4 respectively. gpio.write (3,1) spins clockwise and gpio.write(4,1) spins anti-clockwise. But I need to learn how to make the motor spin only half revolution, delay for 30 seconds and spin anti-clockwise in reverse for one revolution. What would be the Lua commands to do that?

Help me out
Can u share the esp01 interface withmotor drive circuit and also which motor u used

I'd like to see it too.