Tell me what you want, What you really, really want.

Moderator: Mmiscool

By Oldbod
#47124 Buffer overflows - always puzzled me how that could be allowed to cause an issue. Incredibly poor coding... I've seen a few interesting exploits over the years, but that one was a real puzzler if it's the same thing. Must have been interesting to see from closer quarters...glad i never had to support a system where it showed up...
By forlotto
#47140 the old apache \ slash with the file name would bypass the need for the hashed link and allow you to download a file that was a rather cool one someone figured out likely by mistake. But needless to say a fairly interesting exploit could download files without the need to register in most cases. I feel most anything is exploitable via some means but the complexity of it increases you may for instance need to physically have access to something or someone holding information at a point but still possible nothing is fool proof.
By euclas@gmail.com
#64259 During development, when the "END" command is placed at the end of the program, it stops, and places "Done ..." in the Browser. But it does not automatically return the options "[VARS] [EDIT] [RUN] [DEBUG] [SETTINGS] [FILE MANAGER]" being necessary to re-enter the IP to have these commands again and to be able to edit.
Is it possible to return to EDIT when the program stops running? Could it be set to SETTINGS if this option is active or inactive? Thus, during the maintenance process it would facilitate quick return to sources.
Thanks for listening.
Euclides.
By Mmiscool
#64267 Just create a link to the page you want using the wprint command prior to the end statement.

Code: Select allwprint |<a href="./"> Home Page</a>|