So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By B'TO
#64196 I am working on a project for college which is about sending an instruction to 2 esp8266 esp-12 via a mobile application and it works perfectly with just one esp, but trying to program both to do the same at the same time is killing me. I've tried everything, I read tons of articles and nothing. I built the mobile application with no problem at all. I tried implementing sockets and get errors, I tried access point coding and nothing, MQTT and that either worked for me, I looked at Blynk, they have an option called Bridge which is exactly what I need but I would need to use a Blynk application and that's not approved for the project. Can anyone point me in the right direction please, its frustrating, I've looked for over 6 months now and its driving me crazy. Any help would be very appreciated. Just in case I can post the code if needed.
By joem
#64319 Sir I have similar thesis project with you the only difference is that i'm working to another esp+arduino as controller and not the mobile app. Did you experience delays in the respond of your 2 esp? because mine have delays. Can i ask for your code? pls Big thanks :)