So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By to6o2101
#65173 I don't know how to choose which model i need.
I have 2 flow sensors and 2 temperature sensors and need to connect them to Wi fi and get the measurements of all sensors and if the wi fi is not in range i need the board to store unsent measurements and send them when connection is established again.

So which ESP 8266 i must get?
By rudy
#65180 It depends on your capabilities and how you plan on connecting everything together. I buy the ESP-12 series module because it is cheap and I am going to put it on my own boards. The ESP-12 gives me the most IO pins. I wouldn't consider anything with less. But not all projects need much IO.

I have Arduino UNO boards and I have Nano and ProMini boards. If I am just playing around I will use the UNO or the Nano. If the final device doesn't need a USB serial connection and I want to make it as small as possible then I would use the ProMini. It just depends on the specific requirements and which characteristics are more important.
By to6o2101
#65218 I want to monitor 2 fuel pipe with different temperature and different fuel flow and send data through wi fi to server. I need only one board with 4 analog input and little memory for those moments when i don't have internet connection.
If needed i can tell more details.
So what board i must choose?