So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By schufti
#67629 @peter:
the version of the esp arduino core is not what is relevant.
If you look into this package you will find in subdir "Arduino-2.3.0\tools\sdk" version info of sdk.
AFAIK this version 1.5.3_16_04_18 still had the wifi problem (see attached latest changelog.txt).

See my thread about best practise installing recent version of esp arduino core or check if there is more recent rc-version on beta-channel (change address in board manager setting).

new sdk and using
Code: Select allWiFi.persistent(false);
should finaly help...

about commercial: nothing wrong with that as long as there is some "give-back" to the comunity ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By rudy
#67634 I think everyone has to make their own choice and decide how much effort they want to help anyone here. I don't have a problem with it being commercial. But combining that with a first appearance on the forum, I have lots that I should be doing rather than trying to solve someone else's problems. I also don't spend a lot of time trying to help a non-commercial problem if the individual hasn't put any decent effort into figuring out what they have done wrong. But in most cases I try to help out as much as I can in the areas that I have strength in, or in information I have acquired here and elsewhere.