You can chat about native SDK questions and issues here.

By Atlantis
#68613 I need some help with an esphttpd example.
I would like to implement similar functionality into my projects for configuration and data reading.
Unfortunately as for now I wasn't able to get it running or even understand it completely.

I am using native SDK under Windows 7, with mingw32 set of tools. I can't compile example in its original form. There's always an error: "Makefile:202: recipe
for target 'build/user' failed" (paths for SDK and compiler are valid). I was trying both: compiling it under command line with mingw32-make and importing into Code::Blocks project, but none of these solution works.

I also would be very grateful, if someone explained me constructions of this project, or pointed me some tutorial.
I see there are some additional Windows/Linux PC source files. I suppose these are tools for generating this special file system containing webpages.

What exactly is needed for webserwer on ESP? Which files should I copy into my project? How to prepare webpages and flash them into ESP? Is there some kind of detailed instruction?
By msmorkan
#69356 I am waiting the exact same answer.

By the way you can compile it on virtual machine which you can install Espressif's image file for lubuntu.
It makes easier to compile.