A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By martin_g
#69253 There is no Web interface so far, thus a browser won't work. Connect with a terminal program like "putty" on Windows (protocol: telnet, Port: 7777) or from Android e.g. with an App like "termux" and "telnet 192.168.4.1 7777" or use the serial terminal. Then you will get a command line interface.
By picstart
#69274 Using the serial interface show mqtt is responded to with invalid command.... I followed the instructions to point the browser to the config page ( the illustrations sure seemed to be of a web page) but perhaps it should have said use putty instead.
Anyway I suspect the binaries don't contain any mqtt support hence the message show mqtt is an invalid command.
By martin_g
#69275 MQTT is included in the binaries. I guess you have trouble with the terminal settings and other commands like "show", "show stats" will also give "invalid command"... Try to end a line with CTRL-M or use the Arduino IDE serial monitor with the settings "CR & NL"...
By picstart
#69276 Using the arduino serial monitor show works but show mqtt gives invalid command.. maybe there are dependencies and some other enabling command is needed before show mqtt is valid
serial arduino monitor (ssid is masked as is the password but the full values are working)
The serial monitor is sending NL CR and wasn't changed between the show and show mqtt
CMD>show
STA: SSID:PHxxxx PW:xxxxxxxx
AP: SSID:MyAP PW:none [open] IP:192.168.4.1/24
Clock speed: 80
CMD>show mqtt

Invalid Command
CMD>
Last edited by picstart on Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.