Chat freely about anything...

By urbanze
martinayotte wrote:I don't understand your question ...

Ok, let's try.

If I put *LINK 1* in browser (like firefox) and press ENTER, then you can see "reply sent or simillars".

After this, in my google spreadsheet , the values that have been placed in URL, like "entry.xxxxxxx=86".

............./formResponse?ifq&entry.124443942=75&entry.383013555=0&submit=Submit

In my spreadsheet the value 75 and 0 will appear.

OK.

Now, how can I "connect in link"? like I do with browser. I tried with Client.connect(&LINK1, 443); or (&LINK1, 80); If I print response from connect(), it's 1 (sucess), but no value appears in spreadsheet.
By martinayotte
#70873 It is very possible that google send back a redirect page, which is then loaded by the browser, and execute some AJAX calls to fill the database. Since you ESP doesn't take the redirect into account, nothing else is executed, especially AJAX calls.

To investigate further, you will need to analyse the whole browser transaction using "wireshark", and I wish you will be able to figure out the API of the final database insert AJAX transactions...
By urbanze
martinayotte wrote:It is very possible that google send back a redirect page, which is then loaded by the browser, and execute some AJAX calls to fill the database. Since you ESP doesn't take the redirect into account, nothing else is executed, especially AJAX calls.

To investigate further, you will need to analyse the whole browser transaction using "wireshark", and I wish you will be able to figure out the API of the final database insert AJAX transactions...

I will investigate. About account, google form accepts replies even if it is not logged in.