Chat freely about anything...

By wchpikus
wchpikus wrote:From your zip file is it ok:)
now looks as the same as your screenshots.

But i made new ssid and password, apply and reset and ...."esp" ssid still on this firmware.
Could i change it in differed way?
By eriksl

I will check the files from the release. Thx.
By eriksl
wchpikus wrote:

But i made new ssid and password, apply and reset and ...."esp" ssid still on this firmware.

If it eventually goes into AP mode (after 30 seconds), it means it cannot connect the SSID you specified (possibly because of bad password etc.). If it goes into AP mode immediately, it means that no SSID/password has been set.

You can check it on the wlan status pages. After you filled in the values and applied them, before you do the reset.
By wchpikus
eriksl wrote:
wchpikus wrote:

If it eventually goes into AP mode (after 30 seconds), it means it cannot connect the SSID you specified (possibly because of bad password etc.). If it goes into AP mode immediately, it means that no SSID/password has been set.

You can check it on the wlan status pages. After you filled in the values and applied them, before you do the reset.

hmm, i like to change AP ssid on this firmware, is it possible? from "ESP" to "mySSID"?
This setup configure only know AP to connect to them, yes?