A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By stealthtransam
#77375 I created an ESP8266 AC Mains Relay board and I submitted it to the getsparked program with sparkfun and groupgets. I'm hoping they pick it up and start selling it in sparkfun's website. Till then I'd love to get some feedback on it from people here.

https://groupgets.com/campaigns/446-esp8266-power-switch
By Bonzo
#77386 You are selling a MALE lead to solder onto the board?

Even if you are not suggesting soldering the male tail on having it there will give somebody the idea of doing it. I would remove that option ASAP .
By stealthtransam
#77405 The Male lead is for power in and the female lead is for power out. The reason the board does not come with the leads pre-soldered is for international reasons. A us set of power cords won't do much good in the EU or UK. In the US though we offer it as an option and we'll even solder it on if requested. Most people I would guess would not want us to solder it on because they will want to run the wire through glands or grommets such as I did for my Christmas Lights. I used waterproof NEMA boxes for all my boards.