A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By tngw1500se
#80561 I have a driveway gate that I am controlling with a NodeMCU and my phone. I just log into the WIFI with my phone using a password and go to 192.168.4.1 and the ESP makes D2 go HIGH.That closes a relay that opens the gate. It will not close it. That's done through the gates built in software. I'd like to program some other ESP's so that anytime any of them is in range of the Gate the gate would open. Put one in each car wired to "key on hot" I'm lost! I'm been beating my head against a wall on this one. Any advice from anyone please!!!! The AP just needs to make a GPIO High when another ESP is in range. Once a car is at the house it's out of range of the gate.
By Pablo2048
#80563 Well, I didn't see why you don't follow results from simple search "esp8266 list ap clients" on Google, which gives you enough answers for this question. Anyway after you stop hitting your head against the wall you can take a look at viewtopic.php?t=5669 or https://github.com/esp8266/Arduino/issues/2681 for example ;-)