A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By RicDG
#86503 My project involves sending GPS messages from a base GPS receiver to a rover GPS receiver via WiFi for the purpose of getting an accurate relative heading between the two receivers. I have configured my 2 Ublox F9P receivers, and using a wired connection I have achieved a good RTK FIX. The receivers update at 2Hz and the baud rate is set at 115k. Now I need to replace the wired connection with a WiFi link for sending the RTCM messages directly from the base GPS to a mobile (rover) GPS continuously. I am aiming for a 5Hz positional update using 460k baud, but the priority is to get the wireless link working. The Ublox requirements are set out in the attached diagram from page 15 of the F9P Moving Base Application Note. I have also included a picture of some of my current hardware used to date.

As a complete beginner, I started with a pair of basic ESP8266-01 modules using a USB to serial converter to try to configure a client and server via AT commands, and got nowhere. Then I bought a pair of Wemos D1R2 modules, and tried configuring them with Arduino IDE. I got some response, but no effective transfer of RTCM messages.

I would appreciate some help with the coding/configuration needed to stream these messages via WiFi, hopefully using the hardware I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.