A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Marek Lorenc
#89370 Well I am newbie with ESP8266, I do have an idea to build small quite advanced :) dispenser of things and unfortunately it is over my programming abilities so far. So I am looking for a load of help.
I am going to use:

LoLin Nodemcu V3
Steppermotor 28BYJ-48 + ULN2003 driver
2 row 16 character display 1602 i2c display
TinyRTC
One push button
Limit switch

The idea is to run HTTP server on the same ESP.

How it should work:
After power on it should index stepper motor to home position on limit switch and go sleep.
When I press button it wake up and shows message when last time thing was taken.
Then I have two choices I can resign and device goes sleep after 15 seconds (turn of display), or I can press button again and then servo motor rotate 1/4 of revolution and opens the gate to pickup "the thing" after that it should record time mark in local database and go sleep.
But web page run on web server should be accessible in local network and present statistics how many things was taken in period of month, week, day. Ideally on graph chart.

I do not know if it is possible to program that using only Arduino IDE or it is necessarily to use some more advanced tools. Even do not know how to start with such project.

If anybody can help me with that it will be very appreciated.