A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By maxniz
#89646 using flash_download_tool_3.8.5 ,port at 115.000 ,size 8M ,flashing esp_init_data_default.bin and blank.bin ,reset,first file,reset, second file,reset nothing....
but there is a difference between before and after.. the led inside,now is off... but using" the blinking led" init ,it's doesn't work always off
can you tell me how i can view the node info ???
from the command ,print node ,in lua loader i have seen this..:

print(node.info())
Warning, deprecated API! node.info() without parameter. It will be removed in the next version. See documentation for details.
3 0 0 9403791 1327328 1024 2 40000000
By quackmore
#89647 well done

that's nodemcu-firmware 3.0.0 running

now RESET the device and start working in lua

https://nodemcu.readthedocs.io/en/release/modules/node/#nodeinfo

create a file "version.lua"
Code: Select allmajorVer, minorVer, devVer, chipid, flashid, flashsize, flashmode, flashspeed = node.info()
print("NodeMCU "..majorVer.."."..minorVer.."."..devVer)

and upload it

ever used ESPlorer? https://esp8266.ru/esplorer/
at 115200 serial baud so that you can catch all the messages
consider that according to the docs
Code: Select allThe NodeMCU serial interface uses 115'200bps at boot time. To change the speed after booting, issue uart.setup(0,9600,8,0,1,1). If the device panics and resets at any time, errors will be written to the serial interface at 115'200 bps.

to run lua applications splitted into more files upload them all, ignore the error messages due to dofile
and reset the device (ESPlorer has a nice button for that)

(this is the version.lua on my setup)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By maxniz
#89648 it's hard to solve !!! thank again !!!
i have did what you have wrote.... i use still the simple blink lua init ......but there is again some problem about uart... when i reset esp ,this is what i see....
one is hardware reset and the other is, pressing restart button
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.