A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By BURHAN
#91501 i am very new to micro controllers and coding.....it all started during the COVID-19 lock-down where i started learning from YouTube videos and various sites...
i saw lots of videos about saving WiFi credentials without hard coding by creating a web server and putting your WiFi details in the web page....
There were even videos about putting your WiFi credentials through Bluetooth if its connected to the MCU or if you are using ESP-32.......
So i was thinking if i could enter my WiFi credentials from a Nextion touch display and started modifying the code...to test my code i type in my ssid and password through serial monitor to check if Serial.available() is working or not....... all works fine the MCU stores the values and then saves it to EEPROM....but here the problem starts.....it even reads the saved value...but my MCU does not connect to the WiFi with new ssid and password