A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Inq720
#94158 :D

I'm currently working on the next enhancement to InqPortal - a generalized data-logger for users as well as InqPortal to use to store log information. That way we can access it after the fact and find out what happened in the past.

Anyway, I left an InqPortal up with an open SoftAP. Understand I'm amused, not worried... whoever you are... knock yourself out.
  • You can't hack-into the OS that's not there to hack.
  • You can't get to any other clients via the ESP
  • You can't siphon off my precious Internet bandwidth.
  • I live up in the mountains, the nearest house is over a 100 yards away... and no one has been home for months. The next closest house is over 200 yards and they're computer challenged.
  • It must be some tourist drive-by
  • Even if they could guess which address the Admin is on, they'd also have to know the address and the page url.
  • Only someone developing with InqPortal can know those
  • And even if they did, they still couldn't get to anything important.

Now... I'm just wondering if there is anything I can do to back-hack into their device. :D
Hack.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By Inq720
#94202 New in InqPortal version 5.3.0...
  • Improved connects and reconnects between configuring Station Access Points while connected on the Soft Access Point.
  • Quicker reconnects when compiling / uploading or using the OTA features of InqPortal.
  • Improved connection closures for abandoned connections - Router going down or out of range.
  • Quicker auto scan and auto connect to secondary routers.
  • Added a Data Logger. At the moment it is only used internally to store LOG entries. This way log entries leading up to a reboot are readily available for post failure analysis.
  • Future versions will expose the generalized data logger for Sketches.
  • InqWeather in the examples has been enhanced with Zambretti prediction.
  • Users can simply drop images of their own weather conditions on the website.

Untitled.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.