A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By sh4d0w
juanpintom wrote:Am trying to make the first sketch for reading from IR but I've problems to add the library to the IDE, I added many libraries on Arduino IDE, but on the github I found some files (application.cpp, user_config.h, etc.. ) and structure that I don't know how to copy on ESP IDE. Any help on this? Sorry if it's a newbie question :S

Here is my sketch working wih Souliss and Arduino using IRlib (Irremote) library.
http://pastebin.com/2sEJ4JrV

Regards!

I haven't used the Arduino IDE for the ESP8266 so can't help you there. Both application.cpp and user_config.h are esp8266 specific. application.cpp contains the main execution code and user_config.h are for user defined configuration variables. Currently application.cpp is just a demonstration on how to run the library on the esp8266 it is not necessary to use the library. I think you might have to do some work to the script I don't think you can just throw it in as is. I could be wrong though.
By juanpintom
#17857 Sorry, I forget that this isn't the "Arduino IDE ESP" forum :S

I'll try to make an example to use on the IDE using application.cpp.

Really thanks! I'll take a look an let you know.
By juanpintom
#18008 Im trying to integrate SmingCore to the Arduino ESP IDE with no results, I tried to extract the Timer.h and associated files with no success. I keep trying but my knowledge its limited on this, any help is appreciated.

Regards
By anakod
#18011 sh4d0w, this is great work! Thank you very much.

Would you like to make a pull-request to include this library and related example in the main Sming distribution (preserving your copyrights, of course)?