A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By X7JAY7X
#35730 Thanks for the awesome project! I am working on a project and I want to look at your UART implementation for reference. I am having some issues compiling this. I am getting the following errors:

In file included from include/util.h:8:0,
from include/gpios.h:5,
from include/config.h:5,
from include/application.h:4,
from user/application.c:1:
C:\Projects\Espressif\esp_iot_sdk_v1.1.0/include/c_types.h:15:29: error: conflicting types for 'uint32_t'
typedef unsigned long uint32_t;
^
In file included from c:\projects\espressif\xtensa-lx106-elf\lib\gcc\xtensa-lx106-elf\4.8.2\include\stdint.h:9:0,
from include/uart.h:4,
from include/config.h:4,
c:\projects\espressif\xtensa-lx106-elf\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\stdint.h:81:22: note: previous declaration of 'uint32_t' was here
typedef unsigned int uint32_t;
^
In file included from include/util.h:8:0,
from include/gpios.h:5,
from include/config.h:5,
C:\Projects\Espressif\esp_iot_sdk_v1.1.0/include/c_types.h:17:29: error: conflicting types for 'int32_t'
typedef signed long int32_t;
^
In file included from c:\projects\espressif\xtensa-lx106-elf\lib\gcc\xtensa-lx106-elf\4.8.2\include\stdint.h:9:0,
from include/uart.h:4,
from include/config.h:4,
c:\projects\espressif\xtensa-lx106-elf\xtensa-lx106-elf\include\stdint.h:80:20: note: previous declaration of 'int32_t' was here
typedef signed int int32_t;

Looks like some conflicting header files. Anyone else see this?
By eriksl
#35792 Two issues:

One: I moved away from the "Basic transparent serial tcp/bridge", it's here now viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3959

Two: I use the OpenSDK, which corrects the incorrectly defined universal int definitions. Simplest solution is to also use it (http://github.com/pfalcon/esp-open-sdk), otherwise you will have to fix the double definitions or fix up the headers from espressif.