A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Sprite_tm
#20220 Okay, I added a 2nd-order delta-sigma option as an alternative to the PWM output. It sounds a bit more noisy to me when sent directly to a speaker, but if you are using a lowpass filter it should sound better. I've also fixed a bug in the code that adjusts the sample rate according to where you're streaming from: this should solve some over/underrun problems.

I have also fixed a baaaad mistake in the pinouts in the readme files: seems I confused some of the I2S pins. If you used that to try this code and didn't get it to work, please try again with the corrected pinout.
By armSeb
#20262 Hello,

Thanks for improvements. As I am using earphones, I prefer the pwm output. But I will test delta sigma asap.

There is a bug since your modifications. When I power on the board, playback is slightly accelerated. After ~5min, the speed is automatically adjusted and is correct. Before update I never had this issue and speed was always the right.

I play 192kbps webradio.

Thank you.
By Jorge
#20604 Hi,

First thank you for this great project, is a perfect start for audio projects.
Now I am trying to use the SPI RAM in an ESP-12 board but I have problems to figure out how to use the SPI interface, because, I think, there is no SPI wires in ESP-12. I guess that I need to modify the code to use the HSPI but I am starting with ESP8266 and I prefer to be sure before start the hacking. Perhaps is possible to change the I/Os to another PIN.

Could someone confirm my assumptions?