A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By Borstenhorst
#2933 I guess DNS tries to resolve the IP as Domain which is obviously not possible. but this is just an assumption.
BTW: the duration parameter of the URL is added by the logger, no need to have it in your URL.
By alonewolfx2
#2934 yes it was dns issue. can we trigger your "connection_timer_elapsed" function for every 1 minute or direct in user_main? i am reading adc value and i want to send every 20 second.

Borstenhorst wrote:I guess DNS tries to resolve the IP as Domain which is obviously not possible. but this is just an assumption.
BTW: the duration parameter of the URL is added by the logger, no need to have it in your URL.
By alonewolfx2
#2939 I can not run.i put os_timer_arm(&connection_timer_elapsed, 60000, 1); in hardcoded_connect or auto_setup_elapsed function.but its not send every minute. just interrupt send data
Borstenhorst wrote:Nothing is happening in user_main, put you stuff into the corresponding functions

I you want to to trigger the elapsed function every minute you'll need:
Code: Select allos_timer_arm(&connection_timer_elapsed, 60000, 1);