A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By scargill
#5605 I'll look forward to it - I don't think anyone else has produced binaries using SDK 0.9.4 so you'll be the first - I'll give it a good testing.

Tomer wrote:
scargill wrote:This sounds great. For those of us who have yet to compile... any chance of re-doing this for SDK 0.9.4 complete with binaries?

Yes, Hopefully I will have some free time tomorrow to take care of this.
By scargill
#5703 Well, no guarantees as I've only done a short amount of testing... but running the version on the 0.9.4 binaries - not only does the NTP work.. but it looks like other functions work just fine as I have this running with my Android APP..

We really DO need a consistent interface for the new commands - i.e. OK for good and something like ERROR for bad at the end of the messages put out when you send commands - that would allow us to use similar checking logic for most commands....

As you are obviously in full command of the source code - is it worth a few minutes to change the somewhat chinese responses such as "no is fun" to ERROR or again something consistent... also "busy s..." means nothing... possible to make that just "busy"... and do you know what that even means as I don't... if you get busy are you supposed to wait or try the command again?

Any information would be great - I KNOW I am not the only one struggling with this...

Excellent work so far. Incidentally, the NTP servers are great but they don't give another useful function... light up and dawn times. I ended up writing my own PHP page which I access to get this along with time and date... also.... it would be GREAT when you return the time and date if you could also return the one LONG Linux timestamp that the likes of ARDUINO use to set up the clock - because I can imagine the main use for your NTP stuff will be to do just that - set up an Arduino or other clock which takes in the LONG time (seconds since Jan 1974 I think).

Tomer wrote:I updated the original message with link to binaries compiled with SDK 0.9.4.
By tprochazka
#6055 I got only this

Code: Select allAT+CIPNTP=1
Sntp initializing TZ: GMT+01...
Sntp initializing...
pool.ntp.orgsntp_request: Waiting for server address to be resolved.
sntp_dns_found: Server address resolved, sending request
sntp_send_request: Sending request to server
sntp_retry: Next request will be sent in 24000 ms
pool.ntp.orgsntp_request: Waiting for server address to be resolved.
sntp_dns_found: Server address resolved, sending request
sntp_send_request: Sending request to server
sntp_retry: Next request will be sent in 24000 ms

There is no error, but it never end and time is stil 1970

Code: Select allAT+CIPNTP?
Time: 01:00:00 01/01/1970 GMT+01

Does it mean that NTP server didn't respond?