A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By glsmart
#39506 Hello,

I need to build a small wifi micro car with two motors, controlled through the Doit Wifi Car App, and I'll need some help choosing the smaller components available.

As for now I've the following list:

NodeMcu V3 with ESP8266 ESP-12E WIFI module Link

L9110S DC Stepper Motor Driver Board H Bridge Link

DC 6V High torque 30RPM Gear Brushed Motors Link

All components will be powered by a 2S battery.

I hope someone can suggest something, maybe better, smaller components.

Thanks
By glsmart
#39829 I mean small components that cost few dollars: I know there are a lot of smaller alternatives I already found, but some cost too much.

Initially I was looking to realize this project using NodeMcu with NodeMcu Motor Shield then I've discovered similar components but smaller in size:

Wemos D1 Mini http://www.wemos.cc/wiki/doku.php?id=en:d1_mini

and

L9110S motor shield.

Being a newbie to this world, maybe I'm missing something that is better suited for my needs
By glsmart
eduperez wrote:I will only suggest you that once you find the component you need, to make a further search for the lowest price; I could easily spot a couple of vendors selling the same components you mention but cheaper.

Yes, there are vendors with prices a bit lower, but my choice in the previous post is based on the number of items sold and the final rating received from the buyer.