A place users can post their projects. If you have a small project and would like your own dedicated place to post and have others chat about it then this is your spot.

By samprice
#12298 Writing a better writeup for the kickstarter that I have been working on.
http://kck.st/19E2bTw
The following code is what I used for generating the PWM.

while(count < length)
{
GPIO_OUTPUT_SET(gpio_no,1); //Set PWM Pin High
time_duty1 = time_count + duty_width1;
time_duty2 = time_count + time_width;

while(micros() < time_duty1){} //Wait on PWM High
GPIO_OUTPUT_SET(gpio_no,0); //Set PWM Pin Low

while(micros() < time_duty2){} //Wait on PWM Low

time_count += time_width;
count += time_width;

}
By whats_up_skip
#12893 I hope this project can be completed and working properly. It seems an ideal application for the ESP8266 and should make WiFi to IR solutions much cheaper. I also suggest the title of the topic be changed to include the term WiFi to IR, or just WiFi IR Blaster.
By radiochild
#13599 I have tried this for a couple of days now and just can't get it to work. I am good at hardware but some of this code just goes above what I can get my head around. The link from Ttyant didn't help me at all. I have an ESP set up as a web page that has buttons that trigger IRSEND.LUA and a signal is send but it's not the code I feed it. I have an arduino running as a decoder and it shows the raw sent data. I have another arduino transmitting the same code and it works fine. I imagine it's a timing thing but I just don't get it. Samprice, where does that piece of code go and what does it replace? Would someone help me out with a functional version of IRSEND.LUA or explain in simple terms how I can get this to function please? I am happy to post my existing code or any other relevant information wanted.