The use of the ESP8266 in the world of IoT

By RemoteMe
#80625 Hello,
I wasn't here for a while.
Luc Volders wrote:Every link in the previous post gives:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ',' in /home/platne/serwer25088/public_html/wp-content/plugins/hybrid-composer/index.php on line 537

Luc

I check it and i dont have this kind of problem, can You please check it once again ? maybe there was some worpdress failure while You was checking - to be clear wordpress site and app.remoteme.org are at complaty diffrent physically separated servers ( since worpdress is not safest CMS ;) )

---
rudy wrote:I tried the https://app.remoteme.org and it worked, but when I tried to register the signup button didn't work.

Well I didn't noticed any register user per day problems. And I have tools to check if everyting is working fine , so it will be very helpfull for me if u write details of your problem in PM, Its very important for me

---

QuickFix wrote:Probably the website is hosted on an ESP8266 and all 4-5 connections are already in use? :lol:
It would be nice to see such a platform taken to the test.

Heh, no its not ESP8266 and either RasbeprryPi its something called Jellastic.
I'm quiet surprised for this problem mentioned at posts above, I hope authors will contact me so I will be able to check what happens if its still happening