Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By Smoky
#7651 i am already registered on this forum, and i look after apk source code, not easy to find something over there ...
By aventuri
Smoky wrote:
uhrheber wrote:
alonewolfx2 wrote:this looks good. adc pin and fcc? on the same module and cheap :) just one missing thing. onboard low drop woltage regulator. thats perfect if anyone add this :)

You mean, like this:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/ESP8266- ... 33472.html

Really nice board, I think.
I ordered one.
it's comfortable enough to get you going with the ESP-12 board, without any soldering, and still cheap and small enough to use it in a permanent project.

i have got one too, very good product ;)

i've got one too but i have not much info about the "value added stuff."

i.e. i'm wondering if there's a public schematic of the baseboard; my main issue is about the ADC input as there's something like a "photo-resistor" in the neighboorhod of the pin that i suppose it's intended as a simple way to feed the ADC with some analog values depending on external light.

as i'd like to use the ADC for other (external) analog conversion, i'm wondering which is the best way to bypass it.

then i'm also wondering what's the jumper good for. a schematic would help a bit, if already available, RE the traces would take some time.
By Smoky
#7728 Image

J1 (com) and J2 (flash) connectors are ok ! first begin .....
By gwizz
#7761 Good work so far tracing out the pins - we do the work the vendors should do for us, and do it better than they do too 8-)