Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By hero.seller17
#48981 Hello guys...
i have a project that i want to control relay with both esp and switch...but when i want to switch relay with botton the esp reset! :|
its very annoying ... my power supply is good enough and i redesign my circuit but the problem is randomly and still here...esp-07 reset!
i i see this in serial port:
est jan 8 2013 , rst cause:4 , boot mode :(3,6)

wdt reset
load 0x4010f000 , len 1264 , room 16
tail 0
chksum 0x42
csum 0x42

why this happen?always its good...13 days stable but have randome reset especially when i want to switch relay with switch

2-how many times esp8266 can reset during life time?is there any limited? i dont use eeprom
thanks
By Luigidv
#74669 Hello everybody, me too have the same problem by using an ESP03 to drive an train model.
The ESP is just on the top of the motor and from time to time, when the train is running, it goes in wdt reset. If I take the ESP far from the motor everythings is working well.
If the train is powerd on but not running is working well too. It goes in wdt reset only when running.
Thanks for helping.
Bye
Luigi
By kee
#76030 not sure about esp07, but esp01 with decoupling caps run much much stable especially if u have relay, motors etc that will generate spark/noise