Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By rtenklooster
magnat wrote:thx for the feedback.

are you sure that the 3.3v and gnd pins not connected on the board?
can you please make a photo from the board with a ruler next to that?

thx

I have edited the right pin row myself and now the dimensions are how they have to be. Just 1 grid pont to the right.

What i mean with the gnd and vcc connections is, eagle want to connect all those pins in the board view, but all three vcc pins are already connected to each other ( internally on the esp-201) So, if i just want to have a board with a new tx rx vcc gnd header, it would not be needed to connect vcc to 3 pins, just to one of the three pins. To make it more clear, i made a screenshot of an example, all the connections are made, but the air wires remain.

Maybe that's just how eagle works, i don't know, i'm new to eagle, but i expected the air wires to disappear when i connected vcc to one of the vcc pins.

But.. i'm happy anyway with your work! have made 4 prints already, 1 easy programmer, 1 i2c board and two breadboard adapters!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.