Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By Aonko
#9017 I sent this to hackaday because they have featured less impressive breakout boards for ESP8266 before, who knows if they will post about it. I sent it because its all open source and you gave all schematics for the board, who knows if they will post about it, they never seem to post a submission when I send it in maybe someone else can submit it to.
By RichardS
#9022 When you send info in also link back to a thread in esp8266.com, helps me too! :-) Link it to a thread where you say they are for sale :-)

Richard.
By Baoshi
Aonko wrote:I sent this to hackaday because they have featured less impressive breakout boards for ESP8266 before, who knows if they will post about it. I sent it because its all open source and you gave all schematics for the board, who knows if they will post about it, they never seem to post a submission when I send it in maybe someone else can submit it to.

Thanks, I've put up a hackaday project at http://hackaday.io/project/4202-esp8266 ... kout-board

Not sure they will post about it. I'm not make a living out of it anyway. The best is people are taking the design and making into their own board, this is very rewarding.