Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By dimbil
#87474 I would like to connect my Arduino uno with ESP8266-12E to send a number from Arduino uno to a webpage.
Can anyone give me the diagram of connecting Arduino with ESP8266-12E and the code for Arduino to send the number to a webpage?
By AcmeUK
I would like to connect my Arduino uno with ESP8266-12E to send a number from Arduino uno to a webpage.

Why not send it directly from the ESP?
The ESP has most of the features of the Arduino and is programmed in the Arduino IDE.
By QuickFix
dimbil wrote:Can anyone give me the diagram of connecting Arduino with ESP8266-12E and the code for Arduino to send the number to a webpage?

I'm not trying to be rude, but what you're actually asking is if someone's willing to do the work for you? :?

What have you tried yourself?
Have you tried Googling for answers (which gave me loads of answers like this)?

I also don't want to give new users the (very bad) advice of connecting an ESP to an Arduino board, so please first look around are read stuff about the ESP before compiling a BOM. :idea:
By dimbil
AcmeUK wrote:
I would like to connect my Arduino uno with ESP8266-12E to send a number from Arduino uno to a webpage.

Why not send it directly from the ESP?
The ESP has most of the features of the Arduino and is programmed in the Arduino IDE.

I want to check something on Arduino uno, this is why