Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By GeorgeIoak
#26405 Hi Pawel:

I really do apologize about my absence from the forums. I have been working on a couple of other projects and did not have the time to work on this board.

I need to look through my workbench and see how many of these boards I built up. If I have more than 1 I would be willing to sell and ship the other board(s). I really would like to make a small batch of these and my other boards for people to use but getting cost effective assembly on small orders if very difficult.

Attached is the Gerber data for the prototype(s) that I built.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By torntrousers
GeorgeIoak wrote: I need to look through my workbench and see how many of these boards I built up. If I have more than 1 I would be willing to sell and ship the other board(s). I really would like to make a small batch of these and my other boards for people to use but getting cost effective assembly on small orders if very difficult.

I'd also be interested in one of these if you find you've more than one spare. The solar power one too...
By GeorgeIoak
#26464 OK, I'm getting ready to go on Holiday but I'll try to organize what I have. I had hoped that there would have been a little more interest in these boards so I could make a small production run. Because of the fine pitch parts they can't really be made by hand, or at least in volume, and the assembly cost is too much if the volume is low.