Use this forum to chat about hardware specific topics for the ESP8266 (peripherals, memory, clocks, JTAG, programming)

By tytower
#21718 This guy obviously cant accept that he might be wrong in calling me wrong . Go whichever way you want, but high or floating are definately correct and no-one is wrong . I am fed up with his stupidity-same post four threads
By martinayotte
tytower wrote:This guy obviously cant accept that he might be wrong in calling me wrong . Go whichever way you want, but high or floating are definately correct and no-one is wrong . I am fed up with his stupidity-same post four threads

Ehhhh ! Guy, look and re-read my post !!! I've never flamed you, I have simply stated the true about facts and basic that any electronics engineers agree with. I'm part of those, NOT you ! Simply go back to school to learn those basics. If I posted four time the same things, it is simply because you have posted so many time the wrong argument that GPIO2 should NOT be pulled-up but left floating, you even pushed your argument saying we need to change this Wiki Boot Process table to put an X instead of H, for which I prove it to you yesterday that X means I can decide to put it to L without any effect. Who is REALLY WRONG here ?
You says that I have posted "stupidity" ? Ask real engineers to see if what I posted has any thing wrong, prove it !
And ask yourself about you own posts if they are stupid such the following :

tytower wrote:If I wire up 2 1.5 volt batteries in series I get 5 volts
If I wire up 2 more and put them in parallel you will find that an acceptable 5 volt supply

First 2x1.5V != 5V, Secondly, I hope you never did that with Lithium batteries in parallel ! You can ignite fire in your house !

And here is another one from viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3533&p=21359&hilit=arduino.cc#p21359 :
You will have to add an interupt somewhere . See Arduino.cc interupts.

Did you ever think that the UART is also in Sleep Mode ?