Here we can all chat about fixing the AT+ command structure and the associated responses.

By phil31
#9119 Hello Everybody

i try to manage my ESP8266 as full web server with the help of an external host CPU.

using the AT firmware (0.20 version), i'm more or less happy. i can serve different pages (as HTML, image, CSS).
but as soon as i try to serve a real HTML page (including internal links to CSS, IMAGES, SCRIPT and file bigger than 2KB), i've got a lot of trouble !
a lot of unsolicited message as "busy", "error", "fail" from the ESP8266 chip :evil:
for sure, i manage to use multiple connection (AT+CIPMUX=1).

please i would like to know if anybody successful do it !
requirements : using AT firmware (no LUA or embedded C development using SDK) ==> so using an external host CPU

i find some simple example, that serve some simple text web page, withtout images or script, but nothing as real web server. so nothing which show me hgow to handle the different unsolicited messages :(

thanks for any answer, examples, links ..
best regards
Phil
By nokill
#9519 Hello,

I also have Trouble with this.
I'm using latest AT and Firmware and multiple connections (AT+CIPMUX=1) in STA and AP mode
On a request I got +IPD, and getting me the Connection ID, in my case '0'.
Then I try to send something back with more than 2048 Bytes.

Send: AT+CIPSEND=0,2048\r\n
Receive: >
Send: 2048 Bytes of raw-data
Receive: SEND OK\r\n

that's OK, but now, I can only guess what to do, so I just trie to issue AT+CIPSEND again, but this fails:
Receive: > 0,CONNECT\r\n
Receive: ERROR\r\nERROR\r\n...link is not\r\n

I also tried to use 'AT+CIPSEND', but here I don't get any '>' from the Module

Any Suggestion on this?
By phil31
#9649 hi
you need to verify / wait to receive "send ok" (and no other message as busy, error, fail ..)
if you receive 'link is not" then the browser has closed the socket, you need to clos it to in the ESP8266

then do again

until all data are send

then close the socket
By imayoda
phil31 wrote:hi
you need to verify / wait to receive "send ok" (and no other message as busy, error, fail ..)
if you receive 'link is not" then the browser has closed the socket, you need to clos it to in the ESP8266

then do again

until all data are send

then close the socket

hi there, sry for upping this but i think i have similar problem

when i add to the code a <script> tag connection crashes sending this as last serial monitor line (and no browser output obviously)

Code: Select allAccept: text/AT+CIPSEND=0,103
<script type='text/javascript'><setTimeout(function () { location.reload(1);AT+CIPCLOSE=0

do you have any idea, i'm out of immagination :?