Here we can all chat about fixing the AT+ command structure and the associated responses.

By ritesh
#35441 Hi zoomx,

I just want to use only one ESP-WROOM-02 Wifi Module.

Actually, I want to connect my mobile device to external network through ESP-WROOM-02 Module. I have configured my Wifi Module as both STA and AP mode.

After that, I have connected my ESP Wifi Module with one Router which has external network access and i can ping to "www.google.com" from my ESP Wifi Module. Than, I connected my mobile to my ESP Wifi Module and got ip from DHCP Server which is enabled as STA and AP in my ESP Wifi Module.

So, I want connect to "www.google.com" from my mobile device and for that there should be Bridge Connection Between STA and AP in my ESP Wifi Module.

Please let me know if you know any procedure or idea to do it using single ESP-WROOM-02 Wifi Module.

Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati
By martinayotte
#35451 With the current ESP8266 SDK, I doubt that any one, even experts, could achieve that. As I said, it needs to be done at really low level, doing some IP forwarding between two AP and STA interfaces, and it needs to remember MAC/IP associations so that when the responses from the requests come back, it knows where to dispatch the packets.

If you really need such functionalities, maybe you should use much beefier modules such as DominoIO or VoCore or even small router running OpenWRT such as GLiNet or TPLink TL-WR703.
By ritesh
#35472 Hi martinayotte,

Thanks for quick reply.

Please let me know if you get any more information about how to create bridge connection between AP & STA in ESP-WROOM-02 Module using Low Level Code in future.

Thanks again for your support.

Regards,
Ritesh Prajapati