I readed tons of documents, but i can't start with SDK developing.
I use Microchip RN171 module and want to change to ESP-WROOM-02U. I have to make compatibility with motherboard that works with RN171 now, so i need to little modify firmware in ESP module.
I can compile example project with virtualBox and program flash with ESP8266 download tool.
I can scan and connect to WiFi with serial terminal connected to module, i can use smartconfig with commands from terminal. I can make TCP connection with my server. But i don't understand SDK topology, i don't know how to start for adding even simple things.
I have some basic questions:
1. What firmware is default loaded in ESP-WROOM-02U module? Is it "at" from NONOS SDK? (I'm not sure in which project starts)
2. I would like to run esp-TOUCH by changing some GPIO state. I don't know where to make changes.
3. Show me please, how to add to standard ESP-WROOM-02U module firmware that functionality:
- when i change GPIO state, smart config mode (esptouch) starts
- when connected to AP by smartconfig, do something (e.g. disable smartconfig and go to passthrow mode or simply turn LED on).
I don't need code exactly, only show me places in files where i must add and/or modify my code and what and how use API function, e.g for turning on smatconfig mode.
I readed that something must be registered in code first .... i don't understand where and what.