So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By Guillaume Neraudeau
#58935 Hi everybody!

I bought sonoff modules (electrical relay modules with ESP8266)
With the original firmware i couldn’t do what i want (for example use domoticz) so i decided to flash the original firmware with another that i found here http://www.superhouse.tv/17-home-automation-control-with-sonoff-arduino-openhab-and-mqtt/
I used the “BasicOTARelay.ino” witch allow me to control Sonoff with MQTT messages.
But my problem is if I have a wifi issues, i can't control anything. So I would like to use th switch button (integrated on the module on GPIO0) to turn ON/OFF the relay and the LED. I tempted to modify the *.ino code with function "INPUT_PULLUP" in program's loop but Sonoff doesn't receive MQTT messages anymore...
I'm not very strong in programming, and i'm sure that the solution is near, and i need some help.
You will find in attached "BasicOTARelayTV (original).ino" with witch MQTT messages are OK but the integrated button isn’t active and "BasicOTARelayTV (original).ino" with witch i can activate LED and relay with integrated button, but MQTT messages doesn't work anymore. (maybe the loop blind sequence with MQTT…)
Thanks in advance for your help

Guillaume
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.