So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By Titusak
#59063 Yeah !!!!

After months of struggle I was finally able to make my esp8266-003 work. Well at least, I think it works as it appears in my wifi network, and respond to AT command even if they appears, really weird.
And that's why, I'm asking: Does someone already saw that problem ? (cf screenshot)

PS, if it can help someone:
To make the esp8266 works I'm using lipo battery 3.7V 800mA as source of power that I plug to am "ams1117 3.3v" that I connect to the esp.

ESP Configuration:
3.3V to VCC
GPIO15 to GND
GPIO0 to 3.3V

CHPD to 3.3V
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
By rudy
#59080 I saw your post earlier but I only read the first line. As I have never used the AT mode I didn't think I had anything that I could provide. Having read it fully now I think your problem is a poor power supply implementation.

Describe what you have. What type of module, what kind of wiring. A picture of your setup would also be helpful.
By AcmeUK
One hundred view and no answers ?
You only posted 12 hours ago. Some of us live in a different time zone to you!

From your screenshot it looks as though you have your terminal set to 74880 baud. How do I know, because the boot loader messages are visible.

However at the end of the inital boot sequence the ESP loads the AT firmware. The AT firmware then changes the baud rate. Later versions of the AT firmware run at 9600, so change your baud rate to that. The boot messages will appear as 'garbage' but you will then be able to interact with the AT firmware.