So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By n00bnr39
#66912 Hey guys..

short introduction since i'm new to the forum; i'm a engineering / digital communication student working around course given assignments looking into deeper sides of technology and communication. recently pentesting has come to my attention and ive had a little desire to get more into this.

whilst looking for some experiments to have a go at this, i came across the esp8622 scripts and setups.

since i barely have any experience with java or wifi programming yet, i was hoping to get some help troubleshooting a certain issue with the chip.

the setup appears to work, the chip( amica nodemcu, 8622mod chipset. flashed with both the mcuflasher and the arduino compiler in different tries with different settings.

i have installed the driver provided with the documentation of the chip.

i tried different settings in the settingsmenu of the page provided in the program.

the ap and station scans work, the probe request and the spammer work too.

the only thing that doesnt give is the deauther, as soon as i start it, the mcu freezes and the page tells me that attackinfo.json cant be found aswell as other errors.

for de arduino compiler i double checked if the version was 2.0.0 as provided in nearly any tutorial.

i hope to have informed you enough,
if more information is needed, Help a noob out and educate me with your questions!

thanks in forward :)