So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By WolfUbuntu
#72867 Greetings,
I want to make a shared file from the SD card of the Arduino in order to access it like an FTP and be able to be accessed via FileZilla. But I have tried plenty of projects and sketches and none of them have worked for me. I am not very good with programming for Arduino. Can anyone help me code or at least provide a sample project and guide me through the process of making an Arduino FTP?
By YYeahoo
WolfUbuntu wrote:Greetings,
I want to make a shared file from the SD card of the Arduino in order to access it like an FTP and be able to be accessed via FileZilla. But I have tried plenty of projects and sketches and none of them have worked for me. I am not very good with programming for Arduino. Can anyone help me code or at least provide a sample project and guide me through the process of making an Arduino FTP?

Any luck with this? I have been trying to do the same with Wemos D1 mini Pro?
By YYeahoo
WolfUbuntu wrote:Greetings,

I have been trying to do the same thing. Any luck...?.
I'm new to this forum, Arduino, Esp8266 and not sure where to post or how to post.
I posted a question but is nowhere to be found. Also I replied here previously but it is gone.
Ohooo well.
It sure would be helpful to FTP to an SD Card with large files.
Thanks in Advance if you have any clues.