So you're a Noob? Post your questions here until you graduate! Don't be shy.

By CharlieNJ
#76926 Thank you for all advice.

I have managed to get everything talking to each other and transmitting the required data out over WiFi.
I got a USB Host with CDC Class software installed on it from Hobbytronics. Other than setting the baud rate within the ESP module it all went smoothly.
By Thomas Patrick
#78957 They may not be able to talk to each other directly ( if they can you will need to get the APIs from the non ESP device and learn how to make your ESP communicate to it.) I would first try to get a third party involved, a SD card. have one device write to the SD card and the other read from it and both devices connected to the SD card reader and writer (Much sample code is available for ESP communication with SD card readers but you will prob have to get access to the APIs for the non ESP device if they are even available). I use a PC and I have not found a way to have two serial ports open at the same time talking to two devices. BUT if i could do that then i would just have the data stored and retrieved from the PC in a text file.

Good luck!