Have questions about FETS, transistors, measurement, power supplies, or anything else electrical?

By PaulRajeshMEzra
#94406 The possibility of charging while functioning as a USB host is entirely dependent on implementation details of the tablet you are connecting to. Absent those details, this falls under the category of usage-of-consumer-products topics which do not qualify as Engineering questions fitting the mission of this site. External host solutions (aka Android "Accessory Mode") might be an option, but only very specific questions fully supported by engineering details would be on topic here.
By Inq720
PaulRajeshMEzra wrote:The possibility of charging while functioning as a USB host is entirely dependent on implementation details of the tablet you are connecting to. Absent those details, this falls under the category of usage-of-consumer-products topics which do not qualify as Engineering questions fitting the mission of this site. External host solutions (aka Android "Accessory Mode") might be an option, but only very specific questions fully supported by engineering details would be on topic here.

Who died and made you a moderator. Jakub Kubny's post is entirely valid. He mentioned nothing about Tablet, Android, or Accessory Mode and you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Frankly, you sound like an experimental AI like https://ai-writer.com/ that has run amok and is spitting out invalid and frankly ignorant information.
By Inq720
QuickFix wrote:
Inq720 wrote:Who died and made you a moderator.

Hold your horses Inq, it's probably a bot you're responding to. ;)

I about busted a gut! :lol:
Thank you, I needed that. I'm better now.

VBR,
Inq

PS - Lesson for the day... Bot's have feelings too.