ESP8266 PCB designs - JLCPCB PCB Manufacturing - EasyEDA - etc....
Many requests for this, feel free to post designs, and use these online tools

By Sifourquier
#92110 I write the message in en English and French because is for Linky hardware only available in France (electric meter) then is want all frenche can read it

Linky are the french electric meter for fracturing electricity he have à connector for get information curent power total energy ...

I have create a PCB for power a esp8266 esp-00 from this connector

It is hard to power a esp from this connector because the power on this connector are not enough for power esp durint connections then it charge a capacitor and start the esp after the connections the requiest power is less then continue to work.

If you want assembly this PCB say me befor for i add more detail.

Je poste juste ici si ça intéresse d’autre personne avec un linky de pourvoir récupérer les info j’ai fait un module avec un ESP8266 esp-02 sans alimentations autre que la prise TIC.

La difficulté étant que la prise TIC ne fournit pas beaucoup d’energie. j’utilise donc de gros condensateur permette d’alimenter l’ESP durant la connections une fois connecté la consommations diminue et plus de problème.

Si vous voulez refaire se montage contacté moi avant que je vous donne plus de détaille.

https://github.com/sifourquier/TIC_linky_ESP8266_WIFI
Last edited by Sifourquier on Tue Aug 24, 2021 2:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
By QuickFix
#92114 And still I'm sure there are a lot of non-French speakers that want to know what this is all about. :roll:
I'm just posting here if someone else with a linky is interested in being able to retrieve the info I made a module with an ESP8266 esp-02 without power supplies other than the TIC socket.

The difficulty is that the TIC socket does not provide enough power. I therefore use a large capacitor to power the ESP during the connection once connected, consumption decreases and no more problems.

If you want to redo the assembly contact me before I give you more details.

I also wonder why you posted this in the "PCB Design and Layout"-forum; wouldn't "Users projects" be more fitting?. :?
By Sifourquier
#92115 I have add à explain in english

The PCB Design is the more hard part of this project then firmware only read on RX end send in tcp. Then i have post in PCB Design