Left here for archival purposes.

By zeroday
alonewolfx2 wrote:
zeroday wrote:
alonewolfx2 wrote:it seems fixed now. i tried some examples and working. but i am not sure.something went wrong. if i flash my esp with prebuild 20141222 binaries dnstest.lua working fine. myfile.lua working fine. when i build from source code , file system working but examples sometimes working sometimes just restarting esp.
if i direct upload 4 binaries to the chip with flashtool 0,9,3 free heap 16643 but firstly i am doing 4 binaries combining and flash to the chip free heap 17020. what am i missing?

have you put module into same configuration? wifi mode & pwd.
different mode may have different heap result.

you are right. station mode and stationap mode.
i tried mingw64 on windows for compiling and its compiling but file api not working.
i tried lubuntu (espressif vm) iits compiling but file api not working.
something different between your vm and our vm's. i think.
can you share your vm with us on googledrive or dropbox or yandex drive? is it possible?(if you dont have account for tree service providers i can give you with enaugh storage) we tired compiling error and environment difference. i think if we work same vm environment we can help you for other bugs.

file api not working? have you pull the latest repo?

here is the lubuntu vm
http://pan.baidu.com/s/1pJ0WNIr
By alonewolfx2
#5772 Yes I am using latest repo. Pre-built binaries working.
I can't download from Baidu. It says always network error when I press download. Can you upload Google Drive or yandex drive?

Edit: I found a Chinese proxy and it's downloading. (about 3 hours)
By zeroday
alonewolfx2 wrote:Yes I am using latest repo. Pre-built binaries working.
I can't download from Baidu. It says always network error when I press download. Can you upload Google Drive or yandex drive?

Edit: I found a Chinese proxy and it's downloading. (about 3 hours)

Can't access google driver here...
have to find a vpn or proxy..