Left here for archival purposes.

By alonewolfx2
#8956 i think this problem coming with nodemcu(or lua). i tried temperature loging with at examples from 0.9.5 sdk and its working fine at leas 15 hours.(it still working)

also i tried wifi disconnect before sleep and connect again with init.lua. soo its not wifi related problem.
new sdk using some spi flash segment for saving sleep status. maybe real problem coming with this. i didnt find yet.
By manawyrm
#8992 Its definitly a problem with nodemcu. I've been trying to reproduce this issue with the regular sdk and it doesn't seem to happen.

I just recorded a short video noting things i found while playing around with the chip...

By RichardS
#8997 I had talked with Espressif and it is true that GPIO0 outputs from reset 26Mhz on the pin, its an alternate function of that pin, once code executes you can turn the pin back into an input or output pin and the 26Mhz will do away.... have you tried to have the code revert the pin back to I/O immediately on reset?

Richard.
By GeoNomad
admin wrote:I had talked with Espressif and it is true that GPIO0 outputs from reset 26Mhz on the pin, its an alternate function of that pin, once code executes you can turn the pin back into an input or output pin and the 26Mhz will do away.... have you tried to have the code revert the pin back to I/O immediately on reset?

Richard.

Code is not running.

That is the problem.