Left here for archival purposes.

By IoT_Dev
#31606 Hi
I am developing the tool in NodeMcu Explorer, not the init.lua file utiliso but another name because if the code has errors restart the NodeMcu with the same fault and left in a blind loop.
Anyway manufacture a server to function srv = net.createServer (net.tcp) and then left to listen to the srv function: listen (80, function (conn) .......
All this lies in xxx.lua file name (not init.lua) and ask for the list of files that reside on the NodeMcu this show and I run with a button assigned to the tool and everything works perfectly and my notebook sees AP NodeMCU and connect successfully.
But it happens that when I turn off the module or reset by the reset button responds NodeMcu
NodeMCU 0.9.5 build 20150318 powered by Lua 5.1.4
lua: can not open init.lua
>
this is right and that my file has another name and run manually, but this is the strange and the notebook I see the AP NodeMcu and I can connect to the smooth but not execute the code. SoftAP does so remains in memory even when no code that then turn a reset is executed?
As it is in this strange condition of AP hecer way to try to run the file manually tells me that memory is not !!
Forcing the wifi.setmode mode (wifi.STATION) and then reset or power cycle I can re-run the code