Post your best Lua script examples here

By spy king
#9877 I thought I would post my where I have got so far.

Wrote a basic TCP server, and then used UDP TCP Server app to toggle the buttons. Works rather well! :)

Now I will look at making a really simple Android app my self, should be a good learning exercise methinks. I dunno Javascrpit, more a Python/C++ person so far. Maybe it's time to have a look at some new languages!
By cendev
#9879 apache cordova lets you use javascript and html :) was also known as PhoneGap, i think when you set the environment it's all ok :) if you don't want to build it yourself, you can also trt Visual Studio 2015 community edition, which is free and has the apache cordova support in it :) it also comes with it's own emulators :)

For python you can look for kivi framework :) I had no problem with android development but i also needed iOS and learning xcode or swift was against my time trial challange.. best part of cordova is it can build for crossplatform as it is based on html & javascript:)

felt like the advocate of apache cordova.. :D but I'm only a happy customer (PSSt , it's free and opensource too!)