Post your best Lua script examples here

By gerardwr
#3611 Hi,

Thanks for waiting. Below is the updated webserver.

The previous version crashed on empty lines in the html files, that's now solved.

Lua lines in html files are now recognized. but NOT yet executed. They are just printed for now. See example below

I refreshed the calculator page tens of times a few seconds between refreshes. The heap is lowered at every refresh, but it did not crash (yet).
Schermafbeelding 2014-11-30 om 16.21.51.png

(125.84 KiB) Downloaded 288 times
By gerardwr
#3612 I renamed the start post of this now long topic to [DEVELOPMENT]…... to indicate that it's a development topic.

I intend to open a new topic in the Examples section named [RELEASE]…. blabla to publish the latest releases. I will redirect users interested in the ongoing development to this [DEV] topic.

Any objections, or other suggestions?
By alonewolfx2
#3615 i agree. i attached my version of webserver.lua. it can execute lua command. i think you can merge with your version.

gerardwr wrote:I renamed the start post of this now long topic to [DEVELOPMENT]…... to indicate that it's a development topic.

I intend to open a new topic in the Examples section named [RELEASE]…. blabla to publish the latest releases. I will redirect users interested in the ongoing development to this [DEV] topic.

Any objections, or other suggestions?
Attachments
(1.24 KiB) Downloaded 283 times